Late on friday feast

I want to participate, but just found this morning...So it's sunday breakfast...lol.

Friday Feast One Hundred & Sixty Six



{Featured Flickr Feast by Bunny_Steph}

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Bloglines.com

It's a news feed service that I use to keep track of all of the blogs I read...which reminds me that I must update my blog to show all the new ones I read.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

10. I dream without fail every night. Several times a night in fact.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

I had two, a kitty named Tinkerbell and a Yorkshire Terrier name Davin.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Something expensive that I could keep!

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Werther's originals...but mostly I like chocolate!

2 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Great blog! Love your kitty's name; Tinkerbell.

Crystal xx

eaglehawk said...

yummy that food looks. Thank you for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!