SBQ of the week: Designing


If you were a cross stitch designer, what would your design style be?

If I were a designer, I'd probably do mandalas or abstract designs. These are what most attract me in what I choose to stitch, so it stands to reason that these are what I'd pick.

I was going to take a picture of my work on Pompeii this week, I've done a lot of detail work...it's looking great! But, my husband has left the country for the next few days and has taken the camera...so it'll be next week. I think I'm going to work this weekend on Tuscany...I have some frogging to do...I dread that.

6 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

If I could stitch, i would probably do landscape design such as country scenery.

Crystal xx

tkdchick said...

Well I look forward to your pictures when you get that camera back.

Hey... isn't that a good excuse to get a second one? LOL

Suzanne said...

I think that I would probably do lots of really geometric designs, or maybe some fractals.

Bliss said...

I love the idea of mandalas & even have Tuscany all kitted up, but the size is daunting! So instead, I'm doing Rose Garden.

Massagem said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tênis e Sapato said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!