Crockpot Wednesday: Scalloped Ham and Potatoes



For this week's Crock Pot Wednesday, I've chosen a recipe from the blog The Coupon High called scalloped ham and potatoes.

 

This is yummy, delicious comfort food.  Cheesy, creamy potatoes and ham together...This is sure to be a recipe that I make again and again.




Chop 2 onions...





Thinly slice 4-6 potatoes.  I used red potatoes and kept the skins on...




Ham...I used 2 John Morrell ham steaks.




First layer is half of the ham, potatoes and onion.




Top with 1 cup of shredded cheddar.




Top with the remaining ham, potatoes and onions.




One more cup of cheese...




Spread one can of cream of mushroom soup over the top.




Cook on low for 8 hours...or high for 4.


Delicious!

Next week:  Pulled pork in the crockpot...Check out this meme's sponsor at Dining with Debbie...

8 comments:

darnold23 said...

This has so many flavors that I absolutely love together. Thanks for posting it to Crock Pot Wednesday.

The Coupon "High" mom said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. Glad you enjoyed the recipe. It's one of my favorites.

Shirley said...

Oh, this looks delicious. I'm writing this one down to try!!

Gina said...

Debbie: Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge!

CHM: Thanks for a great recipe!

Shirley: Definitely make this! And let me know what side you served with it...I found it tough to pick one...

Sarah said...

I like it - it looks easy :)

Gina said...

Sarah: It's so simple!

heartnsoulcooking said...

I really like this EASY!!! and YUMMY!!! recipe. Geri

Gina said...

Thanks Geri!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!