Menu Plan Monday


Here's what I'm serving at the lodge this week:

Monday:  I'm doing my entry for the Food Network Chef Challenge for last week...trying to catch up. This week is Bobby Flay, host of Boy Meets Grill, etc.  I'm making his BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with Smoked Tomato salsa and Buttermilk dressing.  I'll serve this alongside a salad.

Tuesday:  Working ahead for crockpot Wednsday, I'm making Crockpot scalloped ham and potatoes that I found here: Crockpot tuesday at the Coupon High.  Serving with candied carrots.

Wednsday:  Shrimp Enchiladas from The Tasty Kitchen served with Old El Paso Fiesta rice.  I'll be making a Sarchertorte for the Have The Cake baker's challenge to catch up to current.  This was the September challenge.  Soon I'll be caught up on everything!

Thursday:   Breakfast for dinner!  Pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns.

Friday:  Grilled steaks, Pioneer woman crash hot potatoes and salad.

Saturday:  We are visiting Rome on Saturday...we're leaving Italy in a few months and I wanted to make sure I see the big sights before we go...lunch at a restaraunt and dinner on the train on the way home.




Sunday:  We are celebrating my husband's birthday a day early with some friends.  I'll be making the Asian marinated pork loin, sesame noodles and apple cake that I made earlier this week and posted about..these are requests from him, think maybe he liked them?

You can see more menus at orgjunkie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!