Menu Plan Monday


This is a very slow week...Skye has a physical therapy appointment today...her first one.  She's almost 11 months old and not standing or crawling so they're working with her.  Scott has a gig Thursday night and will be away...ah the life of a Navy musician in Italy...he plays for a festival and they give him a 5 course meal.

Monday: Crock pot Italian beef sandwiches (will post recipe..finally something of mine!), sweet potato fries and I'm making a pumpkin gingerbread loaf for the Facebook bread of the month challenge.

Tuesday: Brian Boitano's Spicy chicken bites with derby dip for the Food Network Chef Challenge.  Every week we try a recipe by one of the food network chefs.  You can find the challenge and more at I Blame My Mother. I'll serve with parmesan Risotto (packaged) and salad.

Wednsday:  breakfast for dinner: Baked Blueberry french Toast and bacon. Oh mama, you want to try this recipe.

Thursday: Since it's just the kids and I, we'll make pizza toasts with salad.

Friday: Baked lemon pepper Tilapia and oven roasted potatoes.

Saturday:  Mini Meatloaves and Macaroni and cheese.

9 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Everything sounds good to me!

have a great week!

KentuckyGal said...

Will you post the recipe for Pumpkin Gingerbread (after the FB challenge is over, maybe)? ;) My MPM post is at http://bluegrassgal.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/menu-plan-monday-h1n1/.

Gina said...

Recipe's up!

Lisa Hartjes said...

Gina,

I know what you're going through with Skye. My daughter Ari was diagnosed with benign hypotonia, and wasn't sitting up on her own without assistance until she was 18 months, and didn't walk until she was just over two years old. She started physio when she was 18 months. I hope Skye sees as much success with the physio as Ari did with hers!

Just wanted to let you know I found your website through MPM. :)

Rona's Home Page said...

Sounds like a busy week!
Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals!

Velva said...

Everything looks good! Great kid food, simple to make, which means less stress.

Gina said...

Thanks for your comments!

~Alison~ said...

Sounds like a wonderful menu! I make simple foods too, if hubby is working late or away with the guys. Since it's just me and the baby (not ready for real food) I just make a pizza on a tortilla wrap or grilled cheese sandwich!

~Alison~ said...

forgot to say...thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!