Menu Plan Monday

Busy week this week...I'm trying to get ahead on all of the cooking challenges that I participate in before we leave and this is my last week of cooking.  Next week the kitchen gets deep cleaned and we're down to taco bell for a few days.  With the exception of tonight, lots of good stuff.



Monday:
Lunch:  Artichoke Tuna Salad
Navy Band Christmas party at a local Italian restaraunt.  Can't wait for some REAL Napoli food.

Tuesday:
Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Salad
Dinner: Jamie Oliver's Herb Butter Steaks with potatoes for FNCC
Gingerbread Upside Down Cake.

Wednesday:
Lunch: Guy Fieri's Bacon Tomato Pasta for FNCC
Dinner:  London Broil on Salad greens

Thursday:
Lunch: Gnocchi alla Sorrentina (Mario Batali) for FNCC...looking forward to this...it's my favorite thing to order here in Naples.
Dinner: Restaraunt style orange chicken with rice and spring rolls.
It's my birthday (actually it's Wednesday but my husband is gone for the evening) so for my cake I'm making a Blackout Cake like I used to get all the time in New Orleans.

Friday:
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce before we go to the base tree lighting and caroling.

Saturday:
Emeril's Apple Cider Marinated Pork Spare Ribs for FNCC
Giada DeLaurentis' Macaroni and cheese for FNCC

Join us at Org Junkie for more posts today!

3 comments:

SnoWhite said...

oh, that mac and cheese looks wonderful!

Velva said...

Oh man! What an absolutely divine menu for the week!

Happy Birthday to you! You are going to have to tell your foodie friends about blackout cake. I have never heard of it until I saw your post. Is it authentic New Orleans???

Take care. Good luck on getting ready for your big move.

Sweet and Savory said...

You can plan my menus. This looks great.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...thanks for leaving a message!